Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Heart for Brazil!

In my post about Giving, I briefly introduced you to my sister, Helen, who has chosen to give up her life to serve others.  Here, you will learn a little more about her and her amazing heart for Brazil.
_________________________________________________


My God loves me despite my daily disobedience and it never ceases to blow my mind.  Giving up a life I've built for myself for a life God has already built for me isn't a sacrifice, it's just LOVE.  The life I once planned in Brazil is nothing compared to the life He has for me there.  A journey to deny myself, love His children and make Him famous...here goes nothin!  


__________________________________________________________________

To help her get to Brazil, Helen has created T-Shirts and Bracelets - they're super cute AND for a good cause:











A Heart For Brazil












_________________________________________________________________

 Use the link n this post or you can use the one on the top right of my page to purchase a Tee, a Bracelet, or to make a donation ($2.00 and $5.00 increments).  If you have any questions or would like to do more to help, please contact me at daniels.susane@gmail.com.  And don't forget to pass it on!

Ready. Set. GIVE!

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask why Brazil? Why not Peru, Bolivia or another South American country? Not that I would reccomend Colombia bc of the drug cartels and guerillas. Just out of pure curiosity.

    ReplyDelete