Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BBQ Chicken Empanadas.

Welcome back to my blog, food.

If you didn't notice my new, white, gorgeous plates - please look again.
Thank you.

BBQ Chicken Empanadas

1 lb Chicken; sliced and diced (I cheated and used Perdue Short Cuts)
1.5 cups Suzie's BBQ Sauce (see below)
1 cup Shredded Cheddar
1 can Refrigerated Biscuits (10ct)

Preheat oven to 400.

In a huge bowl, combine the Chicken, BBQ Sauce (recipe down there), and Cheddar

Roll out (or use your fingers like I did) all of your biscuitstops.  Place 5 flat biscuits on a baking sheet.  Scoop Chicken mixture onto each biscuit and top with remaining 5 biscuits.  Pinch the sides to enclose the mixture and bake for 15 minutes - or until golden and deliciously browned.

Suzie's BBQ Sauce
makes more than you need :)

1.5 cups Ketchup
1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
3/4 cup Worcester Sauce
2-3 tbps Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Chili Powder

Mix these all up!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try your bbq sauce. I make my own for my bbq meat loaf adn it is SOOOOO yummy!

    ReplyDelete