Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Crock Pot Ranch House Pork Chops.

I first saw the recipe for these on Pinterest and decided it was necessary to try.
SOOOO glad I did.


You know how I feel about crock pots.
They make everything easier and tastier, especially with pork.
Pork tends to be tough, but the crockpot makes them so tender and moist!

Crock Pot Ranch House Pork Chops
adapted from: Picky Palate

1 lb Pork Chops - boneless
1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (or make your own like I do in a pinch)
1/4 cup Milk
2 cups Frozen Peas (optional)

Mix your Ranch Dressing Mix, Cream of Chicken Soup, and Milk together and pour over Pork Chops in crock pot; your Pork can be frozen or thawed, that's the beauty of a crock pot!

Turn that bad boy on low for 6 hours and be done with it.
I added some Frozen Peas for about 20 minutes and served it with my Homemade Mashed Potatoes and it was super delicious.

This one will defintely make the menu again in the very near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment