Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter & News.

He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.
- Matthew 28:6

I always think it's adorable when Stevie talks about Jesus.
Even if he can't possibly grasp His awesomeness yet, I just love it.

Holidays around here are always a big production.
Lots of family, lots of food, lots of noise.
Just the way I like it.

A few snapshots from our celebration:

[beautiful niece.]
[dressed in his Easter best!]
[half crying/half fake laughing]
[the cousins!]
[sweet Austyn!]
[the man.]
[all of Big Steve's maternal cousins!  i love them!]
[us.]
As if Easter wasn't already the bomb, my sister, Wendy - you may have read about her here -
IS PREGNANT!!!

Our family has been waiting for this announcement for years.
I cried tears of joy when she told me and cried every time she told someone after that in front of me.
I just can't WAIT for her to be a mom.

And from moms everywhere to you:
You think you're tired now?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BEST. WEEKEND. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment