I am feeling quite punchy today.
A little silly, a little sassy.
Some people call it delirium, but I call it punchy.
It all started in the early morn with a toddler who was REALLY mad that I wouldn't give him milk for his on-the-go Cheerios.
Madness ensued for about 20 minutes.
20 minutes of hysterical crying.
I walked out the door to let Bella out and start the car - crying.
I walked out to let Bella back in - still crying.
I gave him treats to give to Bella. He took them, but was still crying.
Said goodbye to Bella...........crying more.
Got in the car, gave him his rejected Cheerios, sang a song, tickled his feet.
Still friggin' crying.
About 5 minutes into the drive, he stopped.
Then I laughed.
Because that's what you do to keep from crying yourself.
Who cares if you look like a complete looney toon?
At least he thought my laughing was funny.
Other fun things today has brought:
- Spit water all over myself. I have no idea why or how it happened.
- The epiphany that my Whitney looks like Lauren Conrad. Why didn't I see this before?
- Thoughts that maybe Whitney is LC and is just in hiding - Hannah Montanna style.
- Thoughts of what I will do with the money Whitney/LC gives me soon for being the best friend ever.
- Can I buy Peeta?
- Discovering that 'Catching Fire' doesn't come out on the big screen until Thanksgiving 2013.
- Drafting a letter to the production team of 'Catching Fire' about said discovery.
- Wondering what it would be like to be on the production team of the Hunger Games.
- Jennifer Lawrence is alright, but I'd be a better Katniss.
- Can I cast myself in my own movie?
- Would I have time for my family?
- What about naps? Will there be time for naps?
I am in my own world today, folks.
Let me be.