Monday, March 14, 2011

Suzie's Weekly Menu Plan.

Poor Little Steven is sick!  He has an upper respiratory infection.  Though I am glad to spend time with him however I can, I wish it was in different circumstances.

I neglected my Menu last week and am only planned for one week as of now.  I am repeating previous recipes (with an alteration here or there) and trying one new one this week.

Easy Peasy Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings (adding mixed veggies to the pot)
Easy Peasy Sausage & Pasta Saute
Easy Peasy Ham & Cheddar Shells
Knock Their Socks Off Chicken Enchiladas
Homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu (new one!)

I also found a recipe that was lost in my mass media files called Potato Lasagna and I will post that tomorrow if I get a little time away from my sick little one.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment